Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Spider's Last Words (And Thoughts)

This morning, I walked into the kitchen after washing my hair, to see my mother smooshing a used teabag up against the bottom of the cupboard. My mother has as running commentary on how many spiders she has killed in that day. So far, at 7:48am this morning, she has killed 2 spiders.

Nothing like being squished by an old lady and a teabag.

This leads me to think, that the last thing a spider sees before he dies the horrible death of squishing is grey hair and a teabag.

Last thought? "Man, appearances can be deceiving, I didn't think when they were that old, they could move that fast!"

My mum has a theory that if they're inside the house, they're fair game. I'm with her on that one.

Sorry Spiderman.

-Sarah
Saving the world, one spider at a time.

1 comment:

  1. What is the last thing that goes through a spider's mind as he/she is being squished by a gray haired lady's used tea bag?

    Probably ... his butt...

    love ya
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete