Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Pet Sitters Anonomous

As we speak, I have a sulking 16 year old and three 14 year old boys on my hands.

It's not all that weird for me to have all that at my house, I can handle it.

The personages needing babysitting can actually make it quite hairy, if you know what I mean.

The boys are presently running around the house (inside!), nicely leaving me alone, but catapulting themselves off of chairs and counters onto each other with Tarzan yells, and jumping out at and scaring each other. Boys! Can't live with 'Em, but you can't live without 'Em!

The 16yo is a girl, which would explain the moodiness. She is (pardon my French), royally ticked that her friends went on a trip without her. She is spending her time so far either growling at the boys (who are having the time of their lives annoying her), and napping (which any self respecting 16yo girl should do). God shouldn't serve hormones to minors.

This said, maybe it won't surprise you (or maybe it will) to find out that the characters I speak of are actually a dog and three cats.

The rest occupants of my house who are usually around have all fled in one accord (coincidence?), most taking their respective pets with them, leaving behind a very disgruntled dog (she now has no one to bug), and three cats who can't believe this gift has been given to them: space to play in, and no puppy to chase and hunt them!

Who said life was fair? Buck up and deal with it!

-Sarah
Not only a member of CKA, but of PSA too!

No comments:

Post a Comment