Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Saturday 14 January 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On

I was recently reading through one of those kitchy gift magazines (you know, the ones that come out right before Christmas, and advertise "A gift for even the one who has a hairbrush!" or something like that), when I came across a t-shirt with a slogan on it.

The slogan was, "E=Fb: The Musical Theory of Relativity". A word to the wise, you will only get this, if you understand music. I think that is beautiful.

I think T-shirt slogans are both a great way to advertise and a great conversation starter.

I owned a T-shirt that said "Vote For Jesus". A pun on the Napoleon Dynamite slogan "Vote For Pedro". I loved the shirt, it was a great conversation starter, especially at Youth group. The only thing I hated was that it really looked like I was shoving "Jesus! In your face!". I gave it away finally because I hate it when Christians act like that.

I also love it when T-shirts advertise. This summer, my sister attended the Oakville Suzuki School Summer Institute. Their slogan was "Why worry? We've got your Bach.". (Again, only understandable if you understand music.

If you guys see some cool and/or interesting T-shirt slogans, I'd love to see them. You can always post things in my comment section!

-Sarah
"If you can read this, you are too close"

No comments:

Post a Comment