Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Viral YouTube

Here is one of the latest YouTube videos that went viral. Take a look:


One thought. How can you think that your father, who is in IT, won't be able to unblock the stuff you keep hidden on your computer? You would think that most people are smarter than that.

She is obviously not part of the "smarter" group.

Plus (and this is purely hypothetical), if I had written something degrading about anyone, anywhere, (which I haven't), I would not just give them my computer.

As of right now, I am not rooting for either side, but I do admit that shooting a laptop with a gun looks pretty fun.

Those hollow-point bullets are going to be a doozy to take out. Have fun salvaging your new software!

-Sarah
Remember, mud spelled backwards is dum.

No comments:

Post a Comment