Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

And You Thought It Was March Break!!

My sister and I painted our bedroom!  It is blue and purple.  A bright blue, and a more mellow purple, in-between royal and mauve.  With yellow trim.  Knock yourself out!!  I am so finished with painting.

This being March Break (of a sort), I went shopping.  And you may ask what I bought.  I bought a Fishman V200 Professional Violin Pickup.  It is a piezoelectric violin transducer, a pickup, so it picks up the string vibrations by the piezo, which is slid into the bridge, underneath one of the wings.  Pretty cool, eh?

As with most musical equipment, there are strings attached.  For effects, I have come into possession of a Crybaby Wah pedal - Model GCB-95, by Dunlop Manufacturers.  I can't wait to get started!!  Church is going to get plugged in! 

As they say, "I am so stoked!"  Or is that so 2000?

-Sarah
Turn up the music

1 comment:

  1. March Break will only be complete when finished by a visit to ME! I know that you are on the road right now, and I am sooooo excited to see you!

    Love, Julia

    ReplyDelete