Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Friday 18 March 2011

Random Thoughts

I am in Kingston right now, visiting cousins.  Already we have decoded a secret spy letter we wrote in "code" to each other, had a snack and ooggled over each other's knitting projects.  The letter was written 3 years ago, so we really sound like morons, but it's OK, because we were young and impressionable.  : )

Now for some thoughts:

Why is "Times Square" named "Times Square"?  Isn't that a bit redundant?

Where do chicken nuggets come from on the chicken?

Randomly we looked up "Adult Baby Clothes", and this is what we came up with.  Pretty sick, eh?  And not in the cool way.  Note 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence, and the last paragraph.  Now, I really can't tell if they are serious or sarcastic.  What is the purpose of Adult Baby Clothing?  Are you an Adult Baby?

So, I am starting a poll:  If, hypothetically speaking, I should get my hair streaked, what colour should I streak it?  Poll it out.

Here is a video that I love.  Brian Adams.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYi2lqG2u9I .  Amazing, isn't!  Pretty much sums up the teenage existence, doesn't it?

Talking about teenagers, we passed one, looking pretty fed up as hell, as my dad described it, looking pretty stressed.  With what may you ask?  Well, he must be pretty stressed with keeping his iPod, Blackberry, and laptop all in his hands at the same time, answering them all, keeping his life public, staying enemies with his parents, making sure he's dressing inappropriately at all times, and looking pretty torqued at all times.  Must be hard coordinating those muscles at once!

-Sarah
Looking torqued, and feeling good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment