Sunglasses

Sunglasses
Pretty Cool Glasses!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Got Life?

Hi all who read my blog,

Urg, it's been a week since my last post.  I am so sorry!

Since then, life was pretty uneventful up until Friday night.  That's when things got a bit hairy. 

Saturday morning we had family pictures taken for our Grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary.  50th!  Wow!  My Opa (Dutch equivalent of a grandpa) says that they were 50 mostly nice years.  Oma gave him the dirtiest look.  So we had pictures taken, of all 27 of us, it doesn't seem like a large number,but it is when you get 12 adults and 15 kids together!

After that, we went out for Chinese food.  May I say that it will be a long time before I have Chinese food again.  It went great up until the chicken legs.  Not nuggets, I said legs.  Do you know how many tiny little bones are in a chicken's leg?  Now, I'm not saying that chicken legs turned me off, because I have eaten squid legs at the same restaurant, but I had eaten so many different things that by this point, I was ready to leave, politely speaking. 

Have you ever eaten squid legs?  They stick on the way down.

Underneath the plates, they had "Year of the ----" place-mats.  Apparently, depending on what calendar you are looking at, I was born in either the year of the dog or the rooster. Here is one website, that says I am a dog.  Now here is another website that says I am a rooster.  Decisions, decisions, decisions!  Which one to choose?  Or, seeing as I am a Christian already, I could copy and paste the bits that I like, and discard the ones I don't like.  I quote: "As most roosters are born pretty or handsome, they might have several loves in their lives, treating each lover seriously. If they can overcome their arrogance, they will make more progress."  That I do not like.  Again, I quote: "One born in the Year of Dog has a straightforward character. In their career and love, they are faithful, courageous, dexterous, smart and warm-hearted. Most women under this sign are appealing but lack stability. Correct this defect and good fortune will come to them."  Let me know if I need to correct this defect.  

There!  A post!  Finally!  I felt so guilty every time I walked past the computer, knowing there was a half finished post waiting for me.


-Sarah
Peace, live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment